Dr. An-Ping Hsia
Consigliere/Assistant Scientist III
- BVM, Veterinary Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 1989
- Ph.D., Interdepartmental Genetics, Iowa State University, 1995
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Academia Sinica, 1995-1996
- Lab Manager, Schnable Lab, 1996-2004
- Consigliere/Assistant Scientist III, Schnable Lab, 2004-Present
* Authors contributed equally to the article
- Schnable PS*, D Ware*, RS Fulton, JC Stein, F Wei, S Pasternak, C Liang, J Zhang, L Fulton, TA Graves, P Minx, AD Reily, L Courtney, SS Kruchowski, C Tomlinson, C Strong, K Delehaunty, C Fronick, W Courtney, SM Rock, E Belter, F Du, K Kim, RM Abbott, M Cotton, A Levy, P Marchetto, K Ochoa, SM Jackson, B Gillam, W Chen, L Yan, J Higginbotham, M Cardenas, J Waligorski, E Applebaum, L Phelps, J Falcone, K Kanchi, T Thane, A Scimone, N Thane, J Henke, T Wang, J Ruppert, N Shah, K Rotter, J Hodges, E Ingenthron, M Cordes, « view remaining 107 author(s) » (2009) The B73 maize genome: complexity, diversity and dynamics. Science, 326(5956): 1112-1115.(Cover image; a commentary on this manuscript solicited by journal editors and written by C. Feuillet and K. Eversole was provided in 326: 1071-1072; cited in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize; selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/09; selected as a "must read" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Jung KH, CD Dardick, LE Bartley, P Cao, J Phetsom, P Canlas, YS Seo, M Shultz, S Ouyang, Q Yuan, BC Frank, E Ly, L Zheng, Y Jia, AP Hsia, K An, HH Chou, D Rocke, GC Lee, PS Schnable, G An, CR Buell, PC Ronald (2008) Refinement of light-responsive transcript lists using rice oligonucleotide arrays: evaluation of gene-redundancy. PLoS ONE, 3(10): e3337.
- Hsia AP, TJ Wen, HD Chen, Z Liu, MD Yandeau-Nelson, Y Wei, L Guo, PS Schnable (2005) Temperature Gradient Capillary Electrophoresis (TGCE) - A tool for the high throughput discovery and mapping of SNPs and IDPs. Theor Appl Genet, 111(2): 218-225.
- da Costa e Silva O, R Lorbiecke, P Garg, L Müller, M Waßmann, P Lauert, MJ Scanlon, AP Hsia, PS Schnable, K Krupinska, U Wienand (2004) The Etched1 gene of Zea mays (L.) encodes a zinc ribbon protein that belongs to the transcriptionally active chromosome (TAC) of plastids and is similar to the transcription factor TFIIS. Plant J, 38(6): 923-939.