Former Graduate Student
- M.S., Nutrition, Iowa State University, 1999
- Ph.D., Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Iowa State University, Aug 2007
* Authors contributed equally to the article
- Emrich SJ*, L Li*, TJ Wen, MD Yandeau-Nelson, Y Fu, L Guo, HH Chou, S Aluru, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2007) Nearly identical paralogs: implications for maize (Zea mays L.) genome evolution. Genetics: 429-439.(Featured in Science (315:302) as in Editor's Choice: Highlights of the recent literature; Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/06)
- Fu Y, TJ Wen, YI Ronin, HD Chen, L Guo, DI Mester, Y Yang, M Lee, AB Korol, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2006) Genetic dissection of intermated recombinant inbred lines using a new genetic map of maize. Genetics: 1671-1683.(Epub: 1 Sep 2006)
- Hochholdinger F, K Woll, L Guo, PS Schnable (2005) The accumulation of abundant soluble proteins changes early in the development of the primary roots of maize (Zea mays L.). Proteomics: 4885-4893.(An image from this manuscript was selected for inclusion on the cover)
- Fu Y*, SJ Emrich*, L Guo, TJ Wen, DA Ashlock, S Aluru, PS Schnable (2005) Quality assessment of maize assembled genomic islands (MAGIs) and large-scale experimental verification of predicted genes. PNAS: 12282-12287.
- Hsia AP, TJ Wen, HD Chen, Z Liu, MD Yandeau-Nelson, Y Wei, L Guo, PS Schnable (2005) Temperature gradient capillary electrophoresis (TGCE)--A tool for the high-throughput discovery and mapping of SNPs and IDPs. Theor Appl Genet: 218-225.
- Yao H, L Guo, Y Fu, LA Borsuk, TJ Wen, DS Skibbe, X Cui, BE Scheffler, J Cao, SJ Emrich, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2005) Evaluation of five ab initio gene prediction programs for the discovery of maize genes. Plant Mol Biol: 445-460.
- Qiu F, L Guo, TJ Wen, F Liu, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2003) DNA sequence-based "bar codes" for tracking the origins of expressed sequence tags from a maize cDNA library constructed using multiple mRNA sources. Plant Physiol: 475-481.