Former Graduate Student
- M.S., Nutrition, Iowa State University, 1999
- Ph.D., Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Iowa State University, Aug 2007
* Authors contributed equally to the article
- Emrich SJ*, L Li*, TJ Wen, MD Yandeau-Nelson, Y Fu, L Guo, HH Chou, S Aluru, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2007) Nearly identical paralogs (NIPs) and implications for maize genome evolution. Genetics, 175(1): 429-439.(Featured in Science (315:302) as in Editor's Choice: Highlights of the recent literature; Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/06)
- Fu Y, TJ Wen, YI Ronin, HD Chen, L Guo, DI Mester, Y Yang, M Lee, AB Korol, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2006) Genetic dissection of intermated recombinant inbred lines using a new genetic map of maize. Genetics, 174(3): 1671-1683.(Epub: 1 Sep 2006)
- Hochholdinger F, K Woll, L Guo, PS Schnable (2005) The accumulation of abundant soluble proteins changes early in the development of the primary roots of maize (Zea mays L.). Proteomics, 5(18): 4885-4893.(An image from this manuscript was selected for inclusion on the cover)
- Fu Y*, SJ Emrich*, L Guo, TJ Wen, S Aluru, DA Ashlock, PS Schnable (2005) Quality assessment of maize assembled genomic islands (MAGIs) and large-scale experimental verification of predicted genes. PNAS, 102(34): 12282-12287.
- Hsia AP, TJ Wen, HD Chen, Z Liu, MD Yandeau-Nelson, Y Wei, L Guo, PS Schnable (2005) Temperature Gradient Capillary Electrophoresis (TGCE) - A tool for the high throughput discovery and mapping of SNPs and IDPs. Theor Appl Genet, 111(2): 218-225.