- B.S., Biology Science, Inner Mongolia Agriculture University, Jul 2010
- M.S., China Agricultural University, May 2013
- Ph.D. Student, China Agricultural University, Aug 2016-Present
- Graduate Student, Schnable Lab @ China Agricultural University (CAU), Jul 2010-May 2013
- Graduate Student, Schnable Lab @ China Agricultural University (CAU), Aug 2016-Present
* Authors contributed equally to the article
- Nestler J, S Liu, TJ Wen, A Paschold, C Marcon, HM Tang, D Li, L Li, RB Meeley, H Sakai, W Bruce, PS Schnable, F Hochholdinger (2014) Roothairless5, which functions in maize (Zea mays L.) root hair initiation and elongation encodes a monocot-specific NADPH oxidase. Plant J, 79(5): 729-740.
- Li L, D Li, S Liu, X Ma, CR Dietrich, HC Hu, G Zhang, Z Liu, J Zheng, G Wang, PS Schnable (2013) The maize glossy13 gene, cloned via BSR-Seq and Seq-Walking encodes a putative ABC transporter required for the normal accumulation of epicuticular waxes. PLoS ONE, 8(12): e82333.