Cheng-Ting "Eddy" Yeh
Bioinformatics Analyst/Systems Analyst II
- B.S., Computer Science, Iowa State University, 2002
- M.S., Computer Science, Oklahoma State University, 2005
- Lab Assistant, Schnable Lab, Jun 2002-Dec 2002
- Bioinformatics Analyst/Systems Support Specialist II, Schnable Lab, Sep 2005-Aug 2011
- Bioinformatics Analyst/Systems Analyst II, Schnable Lab, Sep 2011-Present
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-1392-2018
* Authors contributed equally to the article
- Yang J, H Jiang, CT Yeh, J Yu, JA Jeddeloh, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable (2015) Extreme Phenotype-Genome-Wide Association Study (XP-GWAS): a method for identifying trait-associated variants by sequencing pools of individuals selected from a diversity panel. Plant J, 84: 587-596.
- Paschold A, NB Larson, C Marcon, JC Schnable, CT Yeh, C Lanz, DS Nettleton, HP Piepho, PS Schnable, F Hochholdinger (2014) Nonsyntenic genes drive highly dynamic complementation of gene expression in maize hybrids. Plant Cell, 26: 3939-3948.
- Zhang Y, A Paschold, C Marcon, S Liu, H Tai, J Nestler, CT Yeh, N Opitz, C Lanz, PS Schnable, F Hochholdinger (2014) The Aux/IAA gene rum1 involved in seminal and lateral root formation controls vascular patterning in maize (Zea mays L.) primary roots. J Exp Bot, 65(17): 4919-4930.
- Li L, SR Eichten, R Shimizu, KA Petsch, CT Yeh, W Wu, AM Chettoor, SA Givan, RA Cole, JE Fowler, MM Evans, MJ Scanlon, J Yu, PS Schnable, MC Timmermans, NM Springer, GJ Muehlbauer (2014) Genome-wide discovery and characterization of maize long non-coding RNAs. Genome Biol, 15(2): R40.
- Tang HM, S Liu, S Hill-Skinner, W Wu, D Reed, CT Yeh, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable (2014) The maize brown midrib2 (bm2) gene encodes a methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase that contributes to lignin accumulation. Plant J, 77(3): 380-392.
- Eichten SR, NA Ellis, I Makarevitch, CT Yeh, JI Gent, L Guo, KM McGinnis, X Zhang, PS Schnable, MW Vaughn, RK Dawe, NM Springer (2012) Spreading of heterochromatin is limited to specific families of maize retrotransposons. PLoS Genetics, 8(12): e1003127.("Recommended" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Paschold A, Y Jia, C Marcon, S Lund, NB Larson, CT Yeh, S Ossowski, C Lanz, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable, F Hochholdinger (2012) Complementation contributes to transcriptome complexity in maize (Zea mays L.) hybrids relative to their inbred parents. Genome Res, 22(12): 2445-2454.
- Liu S, K Ying, CT Yeh, J Yang, RA Swanson-Wagner, W Wu, T Richmond, DJ Gerhardt, J Lai, NM Springer, DS Nettleton, JA Jeddeloh, PS Schnable (2012) Changes in genome content generated via segregation of non-allelic homologs. Plant J, 72(3): 390-399.("Recommended" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Li X, C Zhu, CT Yeh, W Wu, EM Takacs, KA Petsch, F Tian, G Bai, ES Buckler, GJ Muehlbauer, MC Timmermans, MJ Scanlon, PS Schnable, J Yu (2012) Genic and nongenic contributions to natural variation of quantitative traits in maize. Genome Res, 22(12): 2436-2444.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 8/12)
- Lin Z, X Li, LM Shannon, CT Yeh, ML Wang, G Bai, Z Peng, J Li, HN Trick, TE Clemente, J Doebley, PS Schnable, MR Tuinstra, TT Tesso, F White, J Yu (2012) Parallel domestication of the Shattering1 genes in cereals. Nat Genet, 44(6): 720-724.(Epub: 13 May 2012; Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 7/12; "Recommended" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Waters AJ, I Makarevitch, SR Eichten, RA Swanson-Wagner, CT Yeh, WW Xu, PS Schnable, MW Vaughn, M Gehring, NM Springer (2011) Parent-of-origin effects on gene expression and DNA methylation in the Maize endosperm. Plant Cell, 23(12): 4221-4233.
- Eichten SR, RA Swanson-Wagner, JC Schnable, AJ Waters, PJ Hermanson, S Liu, CT Yeh, Y Jia, K Gendler, M Freeling, PS Schnable, MW Vaughn, NM Springer (2011) Heritable epigenetic variation among maize inbreds. PLoS Genetics, 7(11): e1002372.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 1/12; "Recommended" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Eichten SR, JM Foerster, N de Leon, K Ying, CT Yeh, S Liu, JA Jeddeloh, PS Schnable, SM Kaeppler, NM Springer (2011) B73-Mo17 near-isogenic lines demonstrate dispersed structural variation in maize. Plant Physiol, 156(4): 1679-1690.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 9/11)
- Koesterke L, D Stanzione, MW Vaughn, SM Welch, W Kusnierczyk, J Yang, CT Yeh, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable (2011) An efficient and scalable implementation of SNP-Pair interaction testing for genetic association studies. Parallel and Distributed Processing Workshops and Phd Forum (IPDPSW): 523-530.(2011 IEEE International Symposium)
- Fu Y*, NM Springer*, K Ying*, CT Yeh, AL Iniguez, T Richmond, W Wu, WB Barbazuk, DS Nettleton, JA Jeddeloh, PS Schnable (2010) High-resolution genotyping via whole genome hybridizations to microarrays containing long oligonucleotide probes. PLoS ONE, 5(12): e14178.
- Fu Y, NM Springer, DJ Gerhardt, K Ying, CT Yeh, W Wu, RA Swanson-Wagner, M D'Ascenzo, T Millard, L Freeberg, N Aoyama, J Kitzman, D Burgess, T Richmond, T Albert, WB Barbazuk, JA Jeddeloh, PS Schnable (2010) Repeat subtraction-mediated sequence capture from a complex genome. Plant J, 62(5): 898-909.(Epub: 4 Mar 2010; Cover image; Selected by journal editors as a "Featured Article"; Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 9/10)
- Schnable PS*, D Ware*, RS Fulton, JC Stein, F Wei, S Pasternak, C Liang, J Zhang, L Fulton, TA Graves, P Minx, AD Reily, L Courtney, SS Kruchowski, C Tomlinson, C Strong, K Delehaunty, C Fronick, W Courtney, SM Rock, E Belter, F Du, K Kim, RM Abbott, M Cotton, A Levy, P Marchetto, K Ochoa, SM Jackson, B Gillam, W Chen, L Yan, J Higginbotham, M Cardenas, J Waligorski, E Applebaum, L Phelps, J Falcone, K Kanchi, T Thane, A Scimone, N Thane, J Henke, T Wang, J Ruppert, N Shah, K Rotter, J Hodges, E Ingenthron, M Cordes, « view remaining 107 author(s) » (2009) The B73 maize genome: complexity, diversity, and dynamics. Science, 326(5956): 1112-1115.(Cover image; a commentary on this manuscript solicited by journal editors and written by C. Feuillet and K. Eversole was provided in 326: 1071-1072; cited in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize; selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/09; selected as a "must read" by the Faculty of 1000 Biology)
- Wei F, JC Stein, C Liang, J Zhang, RS Fulton, RS Baucom, E De Paoli, S Zhou, L Yang, Y Han, S Pasternak, A Narechania, L Zhang, CT Yeh, K Ying, DH Nagel, K Collura, D Kudrna, J Currie, J Lin, H Kim, A Angelova, G Scara, M Wissotski, W Golser, L Courtney, SS Kruchowski, TA Graves, SM Rock, S Adams, L Fulton, C Fronick, W Courtney, M Kramer, L Spiegel, L Nascimento, A Kalyanaraman, C Chaparro, JM Deragon, P SanMiguel, N Jiang, SR Wessler, PJ Green, C Soderlund, Y Yu, DC Schwartz, BC Meyers, JL Bennetzen, RA Martienssen, WR McCombie, « view remaining 6 author(s) » (2009) Detailed analysis of a contiguous 22-Mb region of the maize genome. PLoS Genetics, 5(11): e1000728.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/09)
- Springer NM*, K Ying*, Y Fu, T Ji, CT Yeh, Y Jia, W Wu, T Richmond, J Kitzman, H Rosenbaum, AL Iniguez, WB Barbazuk, JA Jeddeloh, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable (2009) Maize inbreds exhibit high levels of copy number variation (CNV) and presence/absence variation (PAV) in genome content. PLoS Genetics, 5(11): e1000734.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/09)
- Liu S, CT Yeh, T Ji, K Ying, H Wu, HM Tang, Y Fu, DS Nettleton, PS Schnable (2009) Mu transposon insertion sites and meiotic recombination events co-localize with epigenetic marks for open chromatin across the maize genome. PLoS Genetics, 5(11): e1000733.(Selected as an Editors' Choice by MaizeGDB, 12/09)